31 December 2007

It's work as usual for me today despite being the last day of the year. Irwan and I went to Kinrara, Shah Alam and Puncak Alam today and punched out only after 6.30 in the evening.

No we didn't plan to go celebrate anywhere tonight. I stopped going to crowded places long time ago. Instead we made the sensible decision to stay at home and enjoy each other's company (wink-wink!). My dad and little step sister is in town today but I didn't get to meet them since Linda and I am working and we couldn't agree on a suitable time for all of us to meet and presumably celebrate new year together. Maybe tomorrow then.

Today was a kaleidescope of emotion from me. I was anxious, embarrassed, nervous, disappointed, sad and happy all in one day. It's amazing what a person could do to another. But then again we're only human after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment