Alterchart e #1

Once upon a time when I was in form 4 (16 years old), I started compiling a chart for 10 of my most favourite alternative rock songs at one particular time. Back then I exclusively listen to alternative rock music and nothing else although my music taste changed a very broad range of genres as I grew older. I used to write them charts in my school exercise book up till my university days and I think that book still exists, hidden somewhere in my drawers back home in Pasir Mas.

The name Alterchart comes from Alternative + Chart hence Alterchart and e stands for English. So today I'm gonna start Alterchart again listing 10 of my most favourite songs of the moment. The rules are simple. At least 2 new songs are needed before I can make a new chart and the songs can come from any year or era, not just the current hits regardless of genre.

Alterchart e #1

01. I'm like a lawyer with the way I'm always trying to get you off (me and you) - Fallout Boy

02. Tattoo - Jordin Sparks

03. No one - Alicia Keys

04. Love like this - Natasha Bedingfield feat Sean Kingston

05. Bubbly - Colbie Collait

06. Clumsy - Fergie

07. Over you - Daughtry

08. Give it to you - Eve feat Sean Paul

09. Hate that I love you - Rihanna feat Neyo

10. Just a little bit - 50 Cent

No comments:

Post a Comment