14 January 2008

I had a slight cold this morning so I took my usual cold tablet which made me so terribly sleepy.I had a tough time trying to stay awake while driving today. I went to Subang 2 twice today thanks to Bujal.He forgot to tell me about Det's pc so I had to make a u-turn at the USJ toll plaza and drive back all the the way to Subang.

Today I had my appraisal done with my head of department. We had a good discussion and the result is fairly positive. Of course my marks are not as high as Mr. super-robot-shrek-hyper-force-go Bujal. He's good.

2 comments:

  1. u can be good 2 what.... just stay back after office hour. doin ur uncomplete work..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you don't have a little kid to go home to. Do know I can only leave Adam till 6.30 after that I'll have to pay overtime? I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete