23 January 2008

Today is the public holiday for the states of Selangor, Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya for the Thaipusam celebration. Public holiday means that you don't have to go to work right? WRONG! Linda had to work today, from 9 to 6 mind you. You probably know by now why. Frankly, I'm tired of bashing that manager of hers.

So I'm left with the taking care of Adam. That's eleven hours of headache and anger management. He ate very little of the breakfast that I bought him and finish a packet full of Twisties instead. He threw his toys all over the place and turned this house into one big mess. When I scold him for switching off my PC over and over again he cried so hard, he threw up in the living room. Only around 6 o' clock that he fell asleep and leave me with a little peace of mind. 7 o' clock I went to pick up Linda at the train station. What a day. Most father would be more than happy to spend a day with their kid but I'm not most parent. Am I turning into a bad dad? Yea whatever. Sheet.

2 comments: