7 January 2008

A few months ago, Linda's folks gave us a tiny little Puyu fish (anabas testudineus). I don't really like to keep pets at home cause but since Linda said she'll take care of the fish I thought oh okay go ahead. Besides, some people believes that this type of fish could help to ward of evil spirits or something. Ooookaaay.

Anyway I thought the fish wouldn't last a month in that little fish tank that Linda bought. We left it for a week or so without food when we go back for raya and Adam used to tilt the fish tank once causing it to swim all over our living room but yet the fish survived all those ordeal. That was one tough fish. So the fish grew bigger and bigger each month under Linda's care and even Adam and I grew attached to that little fishy. We took take turn to feed the fish everyday, me, Linda and Adam. Yesterday though I think Adam put too much food into the fish tank because today I come home to find little fishy lifeless and floating in its tank. Our dear fishy is gone.

Today we lost not just a fish but also a dear friend and a good listener (Adam used to talk to the fish all the time).It was with great pain that flushI bury the little fishy in our backyard today and I hope it will rest in peace with its equally dead mommy and daddy fishy. Goodbye, we'll miss you.


p.s: Honey, it's not entirely my fault, I never knew it could fishes could O.D too! (You should blame Adam instead).

No comments:

Post a Comment