3 January 2008

Today we had yet another virus-cleaning session, this time at Subang 2. Honestly, we've cleaned and destroyed so much viruses all these time, you should call us doctors by now! Dr. Afif and Dr. Iwan please proceed to ER 3 thank you, whoa! that would have sound so cool. Today we brought Rizal Shaari along, our network technician guy. He's really good at cabling and networking, he can just sniffs a broken network connection and fixes it in no time at all. However today he's really useless. I told him not to come but he tagged along anyway. Today he just hangs around doing pretty much nothing and farts all over the place. I'm not kidding, ask Iwan.



Today we can't drive our own car to the client's office or project sites anymore. We had to drive the company's car for that. And since Iwan doesn't have a GDL license yet, I automatically became the de facto driver. I think I've driven that Renault Kangoo more than all the other staff did. Heck they ought to call it Afif's car from now on he he! No offense Iwan, I know you'd driven the car had you had a valid license but I'm seriously tired of driving a hundred kilometers a day week in week out. Sigh.

Something happened yesterday which made me bought a pack of cigarettes and smoke my lungs out today. It is something that I'm not proud of and which I now regret. I've been clean from the cancer stick for over 10 months and in just 24 hours my lungs is dirty again. To my darling wife, I'm not mad at you at all for what happened yesterday, it's beyond our control and I shouldn't have burst out like that. Shit, now my breath stinks, my clothes stinks and my wife is stinking mad at me!

Ah well, tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment