24 January 2008

My partner Irwan is on medical leave until Friday. He's got some infection on his lungs, something called brontosaurus (or is it bronchitis?). The doctor gave him a good lecture on why he should stop smoking. He's only like what, 22,23? It would be such a waste to contract a terminal illness or something at such tender age. Anyway I'm not about to give anybody a lecture on the dangers of smoking. They all are learned and grown up people and they knew very well smoking is bad for their health but they did it all the same. I used to be a heavy smoker too but I stopped with just sheer will power. That's all you need. A rock solid will power. It's all in your head and your heart.

So today I'm a one man show in Puncak Alam. I cleaned 2 computers of viruses, formatted another and fixed a network printer problem. I got there around 11:00 and finish at 6 o' clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment