18 January 2008

I still can't decide whether my teeth or my jaw hurts the most. I try wriggling all my teeth but they were still intact so I'm guessing it's my jaw. I can't talk much and my face hurts whenever I bend down.This morning also I only had breads for breakfast and I'm so hungry right now.

Irwan bought a brand new Proton Satria Neo last month and today he sent it to the workshop because the engine broke down. He spent half a day there at the workshop. Now he looks so miserable and worried. I feel you dude. I had a similar experience with my Savvy too. That's the prize you get for supporting our national car maker.

Adam has this habit of sleeping very late at night. Usually he won't go to sleep until it's well past midnight. Today for example he slept at half past one in the morning. I showed him the NickJr.com website earlier this evening and he's been playing those Diego and Dora online games since then.

Maybe tomorrow I'll go to KJ for check up.

2 comments:

  1. i tahu apa masalahnya..sakit jaw kan? means janggut u nak tumbuh..hahahaha...JK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naah, I think I'm starting to develop a special ability you know, super-handsome ha ha!

    ReplyDelete