11 January 2008

Yesterday I started to sit at a new location in my office. I'm still in the same department but my table had moved to the middle of the room right underneath the air-con unit. And oh yeah I get to share the table with Irwan, not that I mind of course. Being outdoors most of the time my head of dept thought we didn't really need any table to start with. That may be true but we also have feelings you know. Even the technical guys have tables of their own. Nevertheless a shared table is better than no table at all and I'm counting my blessings.



Today we just went to HP Service Center in Damansara and nowhere else. Bujal tried to make us his dispatch boy by delivering those letters and cheques but gave him a piece of my mind I politely decline. Later in the afternoon we helped Kak Doly and Kak Lily move their stuff upstairs. They have tons of stuff mind you, tables, chairs, cabinets, computers, a fridge, flower pots, anvils etc-etc. I don't know whatever they keep anvils for! Plus the new wing doesn't have air-cons installed yet so you can imagine the heat and sufferings we went through. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. hmm.. x mo tld xpe... kang claim ngan gaji aku gi anta lamabat je... wakkaka....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ala majuk dah bucuk-bucuk. Sensitif betul abang Bubu ni.

    Takpe la, claim ngan gaji aku tolong antar, yang lain ko antarlah ek! He he.

    ReplyDelete