13 January 2008

We send my dad to the LRT station this morning and go window shopping at The Mines Shopping Fair afterwards. You can find all your IT needs at The Mines (hardware, software, movie dvds), no need to go to Low Yat really. The price difference is almost neglectable and if you consider the distance, parking fee and the traffic nightmare near Bukit Bintang, I'd rather go to Mines first and only go to Low Yat as a last resort.

We had lunch at Sri Baling restaurant in Equine Park. The noodle soup there is simply superb. It rained later in the afternoon. Linda and Adam slept all afternoon while I attempted to install Ubuntu Muslim Edition on my 1.7Ghz P4 machine. The installation process was successful but the system crashes after I changed the resolution to 1024x768. I'm starting to accept the fact that Ubuntu and some P4 machines don't go well together. Dang.

Linda woke up and cooked us some hash browns for tea. Eating those golden crispy hash browns with a cup of hot steaming tea is a perfect combination on a rainy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment