10 January 2008

I fasted today to replace the one that I missed during the fasting month. That time I had a severe diarrhea and I had to take my medication to ease my suffering. Being a public holiday (Muslim New Year) I took this golden opportunity to sleep all day.
In the evening I went to my company's doa selamat ceremony in conjunction with the opening of our new wing. Most of the staff came tonight and family members were also invited. I didn't bring Adam along cause I doubt he could keep quiet while we were praying. Maybe when he's a bit older. It was a simple ceremony where we recite the Yaasin verse together lead by an ustaz from a surau nearby. Then we ate the buffet dinner provided by the boss. He hired a caterer to serve the dinner tonight. The food was not as good as at Dayang's wedding but okaylah. I had a second helping tonight. Huh, so much for my fasting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment