6 January 2008

This evening Linda is supposed to attend her company dinner at KL Convention Center. It's only for their employees so Adam and I don't get invited but that's okay. The funny thing was, when I was about to send Linda to the LRT station, somehow we couldn't find bot our house keys. We searched everywhere inside and outside the house but we just couldn't find the key! I swear I saw Adam playing with them moments before but when we asked him he said he couldn't remember. We searched for over an hour before we decided to give up.

Linda was visibly upset because she didn't get to go to the dinner. It's not often she get to go to such functions and she totally deserves them after working so hard all these time. I think it's rather odd that both our set of keys gone missing at the same time and while you might say it's just pure coincidence but I think it's divine intervention that stopped Linda from going out tonight. I'm always cool if Linda wanna go out and have some fun once in a while but tonight I think the missing keys must be a sign for something.

Anyway we found both our keys 2 hours later when the dinner was well over. One hidden under the rug and I found the other one outside the house under our grilled door. Maybe Dobby the house elf got something to do with this? Honestly that Potter kid should take better care of his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment