30 January 2008

This morning I was called by The Boss for a meeting with the two web developers of our company, namely Nora and Ashruff. I was tasked of joining them in managing the company's blog (well, or sort of). We discussed on how to increase the traffic to our company's website and blog, among others. I got a few ideas of my own but somehow I didn't get the chance to say them out loud. Besides, I don't want to act like some smarty pants to those two. Later perhaps.

'Hah, padan muka ko' (serves you right) was the first thing my dept head said to me when I came down. Let's just say he's not really fond of blogging and bloggers from the start. For me, I find this a chance for me to diversify my knowledge, a stepping stone to bring myself to another level.

Actually, I lied. That is not entirely how I feel about all that. The truth is creo que realmente necesita obtener un aumento salarial. Mi sueldo para el mes pasado está casi terminado y ahora es ni siquiera el nuevo mes aún. Está bien si desea utilizar, pero me tenga en cuenta mi situación aquí? No me pida usted sabe mucho. 500 ringgit más haría. Comprende?

I can't write everything that crossed my mind now can I? Dang.

Today Irwan and I went to Shah Alam and then to Subang. We only finished our job just after six in the evening. I didn't get Adam until a quarter past seven. Adam behaved really well tonight. In fact he's pretty docile by his standards. Usually he'll get really grumpy when I pick him up late. That's another reason why I can't stay back late after work. Linda almost never comes home before 8 every day and if I do the same, I'm afraid Adam wouldn't even know his parent next.



Sometimes I felt so tired of this routine. How I wish I could do a Hiro and teleport myself to far away places, say to Sweden maybe? Maybe my former employer Ingvar Kamprad could lend me a hand with this? No?

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had found your blog earlier. Your blog is totally going to be in my RSS..BTW, my plan did work out well but if you have a better one, just let it out dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw please, it's nothing really :)

    What plan?

    ReplyDelete