1 December 2008

Saturday: Went to Jali's wedding in Shah Alam after work. Saturdays, 3 times a month we work up till 12.30pm. Not much productivity though cause everybody got nothing much to do except hang around and wait for noon. What's more with most associate companies also closed on Saturdays. The only reason we came cause boss said so. Anyway, I was reluctant to go to Jali's wedding or anywhere else for that matter since my wallet is almost empty this time of the month. But then, since everybody is going, I will be missed if I don't show up. One thing with weddings, you don't come empty handed. If you didn't bring presents at least giving some money to the parent is highly recommended. So we bought a 4 ringgit bowl and wrapped it up nicely to give to Jali. Of course we didn't put our names on it but wifey forgot to take off the price tag of the bowl. Imagine his surprise when it's time to open the presents! Hey, the others didn't even bring anything man, at least I brought something.

Sunday: Went to Uncle Din's place in Kota Damansara for a Majlis Doa Selamat. Uncle Din & Aunty Anum are off to perform Hajj tomorrow and they held this little ceremony before they depart. Lot's of people were there, relatives and office mates. Later that day for some mysterious reason, the tap in the bathroom upstairs broke while i'm using it. I swear i didn't do anything other than turn that thing like always. It just suddenly broke. Mother and grandma brought that nonsense about my hand being hard like why I easily break stuff all these time. Of course I'm right down pissed but come to think of it, sometimes I did break people stuff from time to time. But then, I am also quite capable of fixing up stuff especially when it got anything to do with computers. Seriously, I think it's all coincidence. I'm not all that unlucky. Duh.