31 December 2008

It's time to partay!! We had a little get together tonight at Bujal's place. Some of my colleagues shared to make this happen. It's true what they say, some things a great when shared. Most of my office mates were there. Bujal invited his whole villagers along. His sister, aunts, nieces, cousins, head of the village (Ketua Kampung) and mom were there. Hey, it is his place so who am I to complain? (Just kidding dude!) One person who didn't come was his ex-girlfriend, Suzen. She's probably too shy to meet her potential mother in law tonight. Oh come on! It's almost 2009 now, no need to be shy-shy anymore.
So much food, so many to choose from and yet I didn't eat any of them except for the barbecue chickens. I only took Adam along tonight. Linda just got home from work earlier in the evening and she's probably too tired to come along. After eating, chit-chatting and merry-making, we all retire to the pool for some fun and games.

Oh wait, Bujal didn't have a pool! He does has a huge monsoon drain next to his house though. They probably went for a swim there or something later on tonight. For those who choose to attend some other gathering, I must say, its your lost. It would be a long-long time before you get to sample my world-famous barbecue chicken again he he. (Okaylah I didn't prepare the chicken but I did cook them).

No comments:

Post a Comment