25 December 2008

Nope we still didn't have Internet at home. Our Streamyx application was rejected (we got no telephone pole round here) and the Blue Cube/Celcom store at The Mines ran out of modem so we cannot register for Celcom wireless just yet. Secretly I think the government is exhausting all avenues to stop me from connecting to the Internet. Conspiracy theory? You tell me.
I typed all those new updates at home beforehand and then I carried my huge desktop computer to the Petronas/KFC outlet nearby and went online with the free WiFi service there. Yeah I know I looked stupid and ridiculous sitting at the table with all this but who cares? It's not like I didn't pay for this fries or something.

Things I would do for my readers, sigh.

3 comments:

  1. bringing ur dekstop to kfc? caiiitt! the greatest lawak for 2008 lar :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serious lor, the KFC staff clapped and cheered when I left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur not pulling our legs are u??

    so who carried the monitor? u or linda?

    ReplyDelete