12 June 2010

Have I told you that my camera, that cheap digital 7 Mega pixel Kodak camera is broken? I can not turn off the camera. The only way to turn it off is to wait 1 minute for the lens to come in and pull out the battery. So you can imagine how short the battery life is with this camera now. And I won't bother to get it fix cause I imagine the cost would be more than 200 ringgit when I bought the camera online for mere RM250 some 2 years ago.

At my sister's wedding yesterday, I managed to snap a few dozen pictures before the battery completely dried out. Then I can only take pictures with my phone's camera which is obviously not as good as quality as the digital camera. Unless some kind soul out there is nice enough to buy me a new one, it would be some time before I get a new camera, sigh. Till then, camera phone it is.

Today we returned home to Tanah Merah and got news that my mother-in-law's sister, her son died. You can read all about it here. It's all over the papers. Rumours has it that the deceased has had some mental depression and he probably jumped into the well by himself. But then nobody saw it happen so you can never be sure. Anyway we visited her house today in Kemubu, Kota Bharu to read some prayers and offer our condolences. May his soul rest in peace.