5 January 2011

My fourth semester begins this Sunday. Although I'm already halfway through my studies, it still feels like a long way to go before I graduate. So, like every other semester, I applied for the education withdrawal from my EPF savings. The whole process took less than an hour but since I had a lot of work to do today, I only managed to submit my application to the EPF office. I'll have to pick up my text book/modules some other day. If my calculations is right, all my Account 2 EPF savings will be finished by my 7th semester. That means I won't have any money left to pay for my final semester. Maybe I should start saving from now. Anybody want to donate for my education fund? You can give as much or as little as you like and it's for a good cause! :)

Apart from that I finally get to change the nomination for my EPF savings today. Previously all my savings will go to my Mom should anything happen to me. Today it will go to my wife and kids. Sorry baby X, your name is not in the list yet. Of course I will change that later. Have you updated your EPF nominees? All you need to do is fill up a form and bring a copy of your identity card. It only takes a minute but will save your family from so many problems in the future if you didn't.