18 November 2008

Maxis Wireless Broadband is totally shite! That's all I have to say. My Internet connection for these past few days had been utter crap. I can't wait to terminate my subscription. It's just not worth it paying 78 ringgit every month for an Internet service that's even worse than dial You just wait till I can afford Celcom or Streamyx. Then it'll be bye-bye to Maxis for eva! I'm not promoting your service to anyone

I think I'm gonna take some time out from blogging. At least until my Internet improves. Hinsh.

2 comments:

  1. Why don't u try the new Maxis Broadband slim modem? I tried the USB modem and it was even worst. After changing it to the new slim modem, the connection improved but to what extend I'm not so sure yet..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah but I'll have o fork out an extra 50 bucks a month then.

    ReplyDelete