7 November 2008

It looks like November is the month for bearing good news. Barack Obama won the U.S presidential election last Wednesday, that ought to be good news for the world. Then the prosecutors failed to get Anwar's sodomy cased transfered to high court yesterday. But the best news of all must of my hero's RPK release from ISA this afternoon.
When I first heard the news on the radio I thought there must be something wrong with my hearing. The Home Ministry must be crazy to release the man who almost single-handedly bring down the BN government. Then I heard, the high court ordered the release so no wonder lah. His harbeas corpus application is accepted and the court ruled that RPK's detention is unlawful. Now that's something you don't hear everyday. Just when I thought there's no hope for our judiciary, the honourable High Court Justice Syed Ahmad Helmy Syed Ahmad showed there's still hope yet. Anyway welcome back RPK! Now just keep on doing you thang and bring down those BN goons.

No comments:

Post a Comment