8 November 2008

Today my dad was in town to attend another one of his UPM old boys reunion dinner. This time it was held somewhere in Hulu Langat near to the Sungai Gabai waterfall. I dropped him off there around 6:30 PM and he didn't came back until 1 in the morning. Of course it's not just some dinner, it's an opportunity to meet up old acquaintances, tap into the network of some of his highly successful friends. Looking by the number of beemers, mercs and other big shiny cars parked at the reunion site today, yes there were successful alright.

I know why Liverpool lost to Spurs last week. I didn't get my lucky kiss from my wife and kids prior to the match. Yeah that must be it. Tonight though, I make sure I give them all 2 kisses each right before the match and guess what? We won by 3 goals to West Brom tonight.

Before the Liverpool game at 1:30 AM, I watched the Jerry McGuire movie on TV1 just to kill time. I always wanted to watch that movie for quite some time now by I never had the chance to borrow the DVD or get enough seeds to download it. And it was quite a good movie too. After watching it all I have to say is, you might not know me babe but Jessica Alba.. you. complete. me. What she's married already? Okay-okay Vanessa Hugdens, you. complete. me.

2 comments: