3 November 2008

Somewhere during the 3rd week of Ramadan, I stopped going to Seri Mutiara restaurant for several reasons. I was like their number 1 regular customer but their service became less satisfactory and the food tasted less good. For the remaining days of the fasting month I went to the Ramadan bazaar in Equine and after Raya, I ate mostly at several Mamak restaurants here and there. The thing about mamaks is, they always use their hands to serve the food. Like when I ordered my nasi lemak every morning, the would pick the peanuts, anchovies and egg with their bare hands (Azwath and Tapah all same). Oh for God's sake KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY FOOD!! God knows what else they did with their hands. After that, I prepare my nasi lemak myself. Puas hati.

One evening last week we dropped at Seri Mutiara after picking up wifey from work. We were hungry and we can't think of any place else to go. We decided to dine in there. That's when the surprises came. They treated us extra nicely and the food tasted extra good that night. And when they got our orders wrong, they decided to re-cook the food all over again. Hmm I should do that more often, boycott their place for a period of time. They probably really noticed our absence. Number 1 customer he he.

Norazilawati, thanks for following this blog. You're my friend!! :)


p.s: If I ever want to buy any insurance in the future, I'll definitely buy from you.

1 comment: