1 November 2008

While victory is sweet, defeat is a really-really bitter pill to swallow. I got my GMT calculations wrong today so I was waiting in front of the TV by 9:30 PM when the actual match didn't start until 1:30 AM. I stayed up until like 3:30 AM just too watch my team loose. Never mind it's our first defeat in like a hundred years (actually 16 games), it felt like we lost the title race already. The lads played well this morning and all I can say is luck was not on our side. I mean Spurs wasn't that good and they were really lucky Jamie Carragher scored that heart-breaking own goal and the fact that we hit the crossbar a dozen times in the first half. It's just not our day. And that cheeky Chelsea fan, Rizal Shaari stayed up all morning just to watch Liverpool loose so that he can annoy me with his trademark congratulatory SMS right after the game. Sheesh. Ah well, at least I can say we still have the bragging rights until our next meeting he he :P

Whenever I found a good blog, I will always take my time to read all its posts from start to finish. Yesterday I found two such blogs and so I spent the last 24 hours reading every single entry. And to compliment that, I will also add them to my Regular list so I can check them out every other day. So Anisah, the honour is mine. Keep up the good work girl!. The other blog is Sembang Komputer.com by a dude named MK. Actually I hated him at first because my initial impression of him was not so good. He sounded like a pretentious goody-two-shoes. He basically run a tech-support blog, answering all your queries about computer stuff, in Malay. After reading his blog from front to back, I thought "hey I knew all that, big deal". But the difference between him and me is, he put it up on his blog for all the world to know. Well at least for Malay-speaking people. And he knows quite a lot too, not as much as Bujal or Safuan, maybe slightly more than I do. Anyway for all your contribution society MK, I give you 10 measly points ha ha! So when are you going to invite me as a contributor? No? Just kidding.

In case you don't know, November is rather special too me. I'm not saying that because my birthday falls in this month, it's because... well yeah, it's solely because of my birthday he he! Anyhoo I've got a few things up my sleeve for this month. Maybe I will start something new this month, something significant, life-changing even. I won't spill any details here but someday, you'll know. If only I have a secret blog stashed away somewhere then I can confide everything. Hmmm, *shrugs*.

Monday, it's crunch time. Next week my colleagues and I will be starting work on our huge mega project in Puncak Alam. To quote HSM3, we're all in this together guys, it's now or never, Gooo Wildcats!

Note to self:
Road tax for Savvy: RM55.00
Service and courier charges: RM20.00

No comments:

Post a Comment