30 October 2008

I am still as sick as I was yesterday. I think I got a temperature too. At times like this, how I wish I can just go home and rest right after work. Instead I go home to look after 2 very-very active kids after fetching them from the nursery. Their Mom usually won't come home until after 8 PM (the earliest). Of course if I said that to my wife she will put on a face and offered to be a stay at home mom. And then I'll be mad with myself for not being able to do more for the family. Baby, you know we can't afford to do that right now kan? But who knows if I really become the Minister of Education like in my dream than you can just stay home and look after all our 7 kids. Till then just keep the faith ya.
Holy cow what's all these people doing on my other blog? Oh yeah I forgot, my last post got featured on Malaysia Today this afternoon. Actually I sent them the article last night and they were kind enough to publish it there. You think that one any good? No? Wait till you read my next piece. It will only gets better.

Hey anybody notice my new pants that I wore to office today? It's black and it's Chargers Outfitters, my fave brand for trousers. No? Oh I forgot again. People at my office cannot access blogs. Dang.

No comments:

Post a Comment