20 October 2008

I spent most of the day today at the Renault service center in PJ section 13 waiting for the Kangoo to be serviced. The service officer Shan was extra friendly towards me today. He was quite friendly before but today was a different experience. Maybe because I said certain unfavorable things when the customer service dept called the other day. Things like I have to wait for ages for the service to complete. That's why today I waited for 5 minutes less. Thank you customer service!

Just how many person can you put on a single queen sized bed? Four according to Adam. We're still trying to make him sleep on his own bed but he still won't. Yes we can carry him next room when he's asleep but he'll always sneak out and join us afterwards. I'm out of ideas what to do.
Adam has this annoying habit of holding back his pee. We can see him holding his weiner but when we asked if he wanted to pee, he would shake his head right until the last minute. Sometimes when he just woke up he would suddenly cry and cry and when we asked whether he wants to pee, again he'd say no and soon enough he will wet his pants. I don't know why sometimes it's so difficult to make him say that he needs to go. I mean he's almost fully potty trained today. Hmmm.

Meanwhile, our almost 7 months Mia has started crawling on all four today. Well that's what she's trying to do anyway. And what's that I hear her said? Papa? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment