26 October 2008

The sweet-sweet taste of victory. If I could gamble, I wouldn't bet all my life savings on Liverpool tonight. Although my heart is on The Reds trashing Chelsea, my right mind is saying a draw would be more likely against the odds. But thankfully the boys in Red doesn't think so and gave The Blues a run for Abramovich's money. So a victory it is. And to put the icing on the cake, it ended their incredible 86 games unbeaten run on their home turf since 2004. One would have thought Man Utd or Arsenal would be doing that but ahem, guess who done it? Damn, if I'd put my life savings on the game tonight I would be 100 ringgit richer by now.
Earlier this afternoon we went to Linda's cousin open house in Bangi. It's possibly my last Raya open house for the year (Thank God!). Maybe it's just my luck but they served the two food that I'd prefer not to eat, laksa penang and fish, catfish some more. Sorry I won't be polite here so I didn't touch the above two foods. Lucky for me they also serve rice and chicken. Else I don't know I want to come there again next year. Yeah-yeah I'm such a jerk. No point pretending.

No comments:

Post a Comment