13 October 2008

Last night I finished assembling both our queen and single sized Daslev Ikea beds. It took me 2 and a half hours to finish fixing it up. And how much did I save? 27 ringgit. Is it worth it? I don't know really.
In the beginning, Adam was quite excited to get himself a new bed. We told him he's gonna sleep in his new room and bed just like Shazlan (of Hikayat Putera Shazlan). Then he said "but Shazlan has a magic book! Where's my magic book?". Never mind that. Come the time to go to bed, Adam changed his mind about sleeping alone. So Linda slept together with him for a while but later when she got up to sleep in the next room, Adam followed suit. I think he's not ready to sleep alone yet. I don't wanna push or force him or anything so we let him sleep together with us for the time being. Nevertheless I carry him off to sleep on his bed later in the morning. Poor thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment