11 October 2008

We visited 2 open houses today. They were Linda's office mates. One in Keramat and the other in Ampang. I think everybody in Malaysia hold their Raya open houses today because the road was jam-packed in KL. I got lost a few times in Keramat trying to find the first house. Usually I'm good at finding places but today my built in GPS system got a little bit out of tune.
We had chicken rice at Shu's house. It was okaylah. The rolled tart biscuit was nice though. I didn't eat too much there because we've got another house to visit later on.

The road to the other house in Ampang was bloody congested. The house was easy enough to find but traffic crawled from Ampang Point to Lembah Jaya Utara.
Yati's house also served noodles and chicken rice too. The noodles strangely had no chicken.
Anyway I like her house and the surrounding environment. It is situated just outside Ampang in a kampung setting on the foothills of the Titiwangsa range. It's peaceful, quiet and serene and if you just got there, you wouldn't believe that 10 kilometers away is the bustling city center. I would like to have a house there but come to think of the daily traffic jam that I had to endure to get to work, I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment