18 October 2008

Today we went to another Raya open house. This one was held at our friends house in Vista Angkasa, Kerinchi (in KL). Since we didn't go to Mak Cik's (Mashitah) open house the last 2 years, we felt obliged to come this year.
There we met Linda's office mate Yus and long time friends like Rini and Nisa and family. Nisa's little baby had grown up into that beautiful girl you see there in white. I slept for most of the afternoon so I was understandably hungry when we got there. There were laksa penang and nasi dagang and I had the latter of course. It was not nice lah, not as good as Kak Na's but fairly acceptable. I so like to critic people's cooking. If I didn't become a technician I would have became a food critique instead. Imagine making a living out of eating.

2 comments:

  1. yea lorr bro.. i can see that.. u alwiz critics ppl's cooking aaa.. (takut nih nk ajak dtg umah) :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alah don't worry la beb, for my close friends I keep quiet one! Go on, invite me then he he.

    ReplyDelete