9 October 2008

I found this interesting furniture shop in Subang today. Question to my Malay Muslim friends: would you buy anything from this shop based on that banner there?
For me, I would never buy anything out of sentiments alone. Yeah maybe it's good that we can help a fellow Muslim in his/her business but above others I would only buy something that offer value and guality above others. Furthermore I don't think it's a good idea to put up something like that in front of your shop. Yes maybe you would attract a few sympathizers and curious passer bys but the rest would just avoid your shop altogether especially the non-muslims.
I don't want to buy from this shop, one because this banner looks kinda desperate and uncool. Second, there's no guarantee the furniture inside is any cheaper or better than the rest of the furniture stores out there. No class at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment