29 October 2008

Lately I've been having these weird dreams. Last week I dreamed that I run in a race up the Maybank Tower in KL. Next I dreamed that somebody appointed me as the Minister of Education. Also I dreamed that I go to school with Zac in High School Musical. Last night I dreamed that I sold songkok at a market supplied by Adflin Shauki. Weird stuff. Why can't I have a normal dream like going on a date with Kristin Kreuk, go bowling with Jessica Alba or at least strolling down the beach with Nur Fazura? (just kidding darling!)
I am terribly sick today. My nose is blocked, my throat is sore and I have a cough to boot. And worse I took the wrong cold tablet this morning which made me awfully drowsy while driving. Sleep + driving = bad-bad combination. I want to sleep early tonight and hope that I'll feel better tomorrow. Stay away from me. I'm contagious.

No comments:

Post a Comment