15 October 2008

Good news people! Kak Na and her nasi berlauk/dagang stall is open for business again this morning. It's been ages since I last taste her delicious cooking. The bad news is, they upped the price tag by 50 cent. Nevertheless I think RM3.00 is still pretty reasonable. Where got rice + lauk that cheap anywhere else right?

I guess I put my right foot first (langkah kanan) when coming to Puncak Alam today. I have no idea they were holding a Raya open house today until I got there this afternoon. And this year everybody's invited unlike last year where certain-certain people only get to come. There were satay, ketupat, rendang, rojak, ABC and curry mee among others. But since I'm on diet (ha ha!), I only had the satay, rendang+rice and the chicken soup. Besides I've got loads of work to finish today.
I can't recall the last time it rained so heavily like today. It was pouring whales and dinosaurs. There was flood and traffic jams everywhere and I had to take the longest route there is to get from Sungai Besi LRT to my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment