25 October 2008

I felt much better today. Well I had to because I have a lot of driving to do. My wife had to work today. They'd ask her to work tomorrow too but since they don't wanna pay her overtime, we're safe for the weekend. Anyway today Linda brought Adam to work while I look after Mia at home. I'll look after 5 Mias anytime than a single Adam (he he no offence kid!).
Later I went to pick Linda and Adam at her office and went to Sungai Buloh Hospital to pick up her mom. She's been working there for a few months now. We walked around the hospital while waiting for Ma to finish her shift. It's a huge hospital, but largely empty from what I see. Maybe few people come to visit today. Maybe not many people get admitted here. Service-wise, I don't know yet. I hope they don't suck as much as the Serdang Hospital. A big hospital doesn't necessarily mean a top-class service.

No comments:

Post a Comment