19 October 2008

"The World's Best Kept Secret Blog" that's what I should name this blog as, not Afif Chronicles. At the prestigious Annual Weblog Awards, the winner for best kept secret blog this year is so very alone. I'm inclined to disagree with that. I mean his blog got thousands of hits everyday and there were numerous comments on his posts. What's so secret about that? My blog on the other hand receives an average of 4 visitors per day and I can even name all of them (Rina, Bujal, Nora, Linda and Ashraf). So sad, no?
Actually I was just kidding. If I was concerned about page hits and popularity, I would have stop blogging long time ago. This blog is about me, my life and I alone and the reason I blog day in an day out is so that my kids and friends and even myself can read this sometime in the future and have a good chuckle for themselves. Besides, I love it this way. No pressure to post, no high expectation to meet, no nothing. Only here can you see Afif in his almost* truest form.

Somebody should nominate me for the award above this year.

* of course la I have to censor a bit to save my job and not to hurt my friends/loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment