12 October 2008

This weekend we didn't have to cook anything for lunch and dinner. We had them at the numerous open houses that we went to. Today we went to 2 more open house. One is at my boss' house and another at my neighbor's house, a few doors away.
Most of my colleagues were present at my boss' open house. It rained heavily when the open house started at 3:00 PM so we didn't get there until 2 hours later. I ate 2 plates of roti jala. The laksa looks really tempting but it's a pity I don't eat them.

Later in the evening I went to my neighbor's open house nearby. I didn't eat anything much except for the cakes and cookies because I was still full then. Okay who wanna invite me to their open house next week?

2 comments:

  1. ape saje lar yg 'karutkan' oleh si bujal tuh. sume melopong dengar citer merapu dia. hahahahha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bujal tengah promote insurans dia tu. Dia jual insurans jugak tau. Takaful Nobita ke apa nama.

    ReplyDelete