17 October 2008

I suck at maths. I even failed my calculus test twice. I'm not very good at sports either. I don't play football much, I never won anything at school and I'm definitely too fat to start running. But one thing I am good at is cleaning computer viruses. I'm so good that those viruses shit in their pants whenever they hear my name.
But today though the viruses had fought back. 2 days ago I encountered a type of virus that transforms Word and Excel files into viruses. Once that happens, you have no choice but to delete those files and there's no way to recover them back. Unless you made backup copies. And the worse thing is, I just might get in trouble for that. That sucks.
Anyway tonight we went to our good friend Puan Hajar's place in Taman Puncak Jalil. She held a little open house for her close friends. There were chicken rice and spaghetti bolognaise. I had the spaghetti which was a little bit sour. Maybe to much tomato puree I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment