22 October 2008

ZOMG! Haven't you heard? Mawi is getting married this December!! How did I miss this? Oh wait, since when did I care for this no-talent singer's life? I don't!!! Move along.

There's no point paying thousands of ringgit for some ISO certification when you can't even stock up your first aid kit properly. Imagine when the ISO inspectors came and check the safety aspects and they fail you just because your first aid kit is in such a pathetic state. Is it so hard to buy a freaking handyplast? Nah I'm not complaining all that because I had a cut this morning and I had to leave it exposed all day just because I can't find a single plaster anywhere. I'm a tough guy and a tiny cut won't kill me. Although it did sting a lot after being exposed to the scorching sun all day long for the round trip to Puncak Alam.
I came back to the office late this afternoon and guess what? No Mawi still can't sing but they've created a new pasar malam (night market) near my office. It is situated just across the street starting next to restoren Nizam (now known as Thoiba) all the way round. From what I saw so far there's nasi tomato, fried noodle, noodle chicken soup, murtabak, yong tau fu, chicken rice, burgers, some veggies but no nasi lemak (yet). So remember people, Wednseday - pasar malam near my office. Don't park in front of my office though. We have employed Bujal to scare away potential parkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment