2 October 2008

Our Raya holidays end today since we'll be returning back to KL this afternoon because Linda has to work tomorrow. I deliberately woke up late this morning so that I get enough rest for today's long drive. 500 KM is a long drive indeed. We started off around 2-ish in the afternoon and turned back twice because we left several things in the house.
Save for the little jam along the Tanah Merah - Machang road, traffic was clear all the way to KL. For lunch we decided to stop by KFC in Gua Musang for lunch. I have no idea that half the population of Gua Musang went to KFC today to eat. The queue was very long and everybody bought the biggest combo there is. I queued for nearly an hour before I can get my two lousy burgers. Also I would like to take this opportunity to award Idayuni here the award for The Slowest Fast-food Restaurant Crew EVER!!! I mean she took her own sweet time moving gracefully to serve the customers today. When did you start work girl? 2 hours ago?
We stopped thrice later on, one in Kampung Mun in Raub for the Maghrib prayers and the other two between Raub and Bentong for toilet breaks. Adam really need to poop today but he just cannot do it in those dirty toilets. In the end he hold it until we got home around 11. Praise to God, our home is safe and sound, just the way we left it last Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. eh how come the kfc crews get to wear baju raya?..kain dia ketat tu yang takleh nak jalan laju..apelah fifi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sebab kena raya kat store ler pasal tu boleh pakai baju raya.

    ReplyDelete