28 October 2008

A wise woman once said, "don't be too loyal with a single product or brand - one day you'll be disappointed". Needless to say, y'all should already know by now that I'm one big IKEA junkie. The last furniture I bought from them was our new beds, one single and one queen sized. The queen sized bed broke last week. No it didn't break into pieces or something like that but the main spine as I call it cracked. Maybe it's because our mattress is too thin. Maybe I'm a little bit too heavy for the bed. Maybe we've been way too active on it. OR maybe the bed is just not strong enough. Either way, I'm totally disappointed with it. I thought all IKEA stuff is built tough, durable and will last forever. Apparently not. Anyway I'm planning to patch the crack with a duct tape (will that work?). I hope that will do until we get the spare part from the store. I doubt it is covered under the warranty. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment