21 October 2008

HP service center in Damansara is probably the 2nd best service center that I've ever been to. Their service is fast and prompt, there free cakes and drinks and there's a huge plasma TV tuned to Channel V in the corner. The best service center I've ever been so far should be the Renault service center in PJ. The customer's lounge is spacious with a huge 32" TV + Astro and the best thing is I get to hog the remote all to myself. There's also free drinks of course but no cakes. And when I get bored of watching TV, I can go online using the PC with broadband Internet provided in the corner. Usually there's only one or two other people waiting in the lounge.
The worst service center ever must be TMT services also in PJ. They do services and repair works for electronic giants such as Philips and Sanyo but their office environment virtually sucks. There's no food or drinks or TV and the worst part is you have to pay a non-refundable hundred ringgit up front as a 'checking fee' just to send in your product for repair. And 2 weeks later, they're still checking the problem carefully when I called the company for the repair status. How uncool is that? The guy on the phone can't even speak proper English or Malay. That's how they rake in millions of profit every year. Exorbitant fees and cheap labor. So my advice to y'all is, if you buy Phillips or Sanyo products, make sure they don't break. <-- Like that also can ah?

No comments:

Post a Comment