3 November 2010

This morning I sat for my last exam paper for this semester. Felt like a heavy weight had just been lifted from over my head. Past few months had been hectic. Work, assignments, exams, family, life.

Apologies to readers of this blog (if there are still any). As I said I've been quite preoccupied with life. Blogging would take a sizeable time and effort and I just didn't have that luxury, until today. Blogging on Afif PLC for example would take from an hour to 3 days. Here on Chronicles it's 30 to 45 minutes minimum. My latest blog at Posterous however takes only 5 to 10 minutes to update. My Twitter accounts meanwhile took 30 seconds to 2 minutes to update. So it's not surprising I've only been updating the last 2 accounts these days. Hopefully since these exams are over, blogging services will resume as usual.