10 May 2008

2 days ago my brother-in-law started working at the KFC restaurant next to the Petronas station in Equine Park. So if you happened to stumble into a boy named Hazrol, say hi to him will ya (just don't expect any free food/favors from him yet). For now, he's still very enthusiastic about going to work even after his manager told him to do overtime almost everyday. This particular KFC outlet is definitely understaffed and their present staff overworked according to Pak Tam. Sometimes he would bring back fried chickens and burgers. I'm sure we all will be tired of eating KFC very soon. Here's a tip from Pak Tam, avoid the Thai Chili sauce whenever possible. They recycle those from unfinished bottles.

Today I received some e-mails from my long lost schoolmates. Apparently they're still active and are planning to do a grand reunion some time this year. That's a great idea. Just make sure they don't cost an arm and a leg (I'm not willing to pay for anything more than a hundred ringgit). Gosh, it's been over 10 years now and I don't think I remember some of their faces anymore. You can see them at the Yahoo Group here.
Tonight we went to IKEA again. Linda had been wanting to eat their tasty curry puffs for ages and since she has already finished her confinement period, we decided to go there tonight. Linda bought a few things but I didn't buy any. It was pretty much the same. Even Adam didn't stay for long at Smaland tonight. Faiz will be going to Indonesia soon for one of his tabligh mission. I suggested that he go to Myanmar instead but Mom wouldn't have any of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment