25 May 2008

Today I brought everybody to the Jusco Cheras Selatan store. We're tired of going to Jusco Equine Park so I decided to go there instead for a change. First thing I noticed, you have to pay parking at this Jusco. Save for Mid Valley, I thought parking at all Jusco stores were free? Apart from that there sure is a lot of people there at Jusco today. Remind me not to go there again on weekends.
While Linda & co goes shopping, I took the task of looking after Adam. We went to the video game/ride area and while we're walking past the toys dept Adam started throwing a tantrum. He demanded that I bought him one of those expensive toys. I'm sorry kid, I don't earn a 5 figure income and I definitely cannot buy you just about any toys you want just to make you happy. When I was your age, I wanted the same thing too but I could only look longingly at those toys every time we went to the supermarket. I didn't make my mom buy it for me or anything cause I know she couldn't afford them. I never cried or throw a tantrum cause I know my mom won't buy it anyway. And if I insist, the only thing I will get is a scolding and a pinch in the butt.

I think Adam cried for close to 30 minutes at Jusco Cheras Selatan today. From the 1st floor down to the ground floor and all the way to the supermarket. Urgh the shame of it all. That's it, I'm not taking you anywhere after this until you're 18.

2 comments:

  1. u can get free parking whn u buy something from their store.. thats what i alwiz did. but must use the jcard lorr.. dun tell me u dun hv it dude?

    ReplyDelete