30 May 2008

Today 30th of May is Bujal's birthday. He turns 35 this year. That's all. Nothing important, move along.

This morning Bujal and I were planning to deliver a dozen PCs to several companies in Shah Alam but it was not to be. My boss asked me to accompany him to Ipoh to deliver some documents so I went there instead. We left around 9:15 AM and 205 kilometers and 2½ hours later we arrived in Ipoh. After submitting all those documents we stopped at McDonald's for lunch (thanks for lunch Boss!). Then we headed back to KL but not before stopping at Gopeng for the Friday prayers.

After the prayers my boss decided to visit his grandpa's place, just a stone throw away from the mosque. There we had lunch again although I'm still full from eating the large Big Mac meal. You know it's not polite to decline an invitation. Today I actually ate a fish, First time in like many-many years (big deal!). On the way back, I took the turn to drive my boss' 4 wheel drive all the way back to Seri Kembangan.

Earlier this evening I picked my wife from the Sungai Besi LRT station and around 8 o'clock we went to the Kajang train station to send off her sister. She's spending the rest of her holiday's in Tanah Merah.

Now, I'm totally exhausted and I want to sleep. That's all, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment