5 May 2008

Bujal is still on leave today. In fact he's been on a little holiday spree since last Thursday. Rumors has it that Bujal had finally found a candidate as a wife. Why, congrats dude! Anyhow I only want to say that it doesn't matter if your partner looks like Snow White or Princess Fiona. The most important thing is, she accepts you just the way you are. I mean just look at Shrek here.
My brother in law went to an interview at KFC next to Petronas today and he'll be starting work there soon. Frankly, I'd rather be working at McDonald's than any other fast food joint. From my experience, McD is a lot more hip and happening than KFC. There's where all the cool kids and chicks hang out. The managers are about your age and you'll have loads of fun working with your peers. KFC on the other hand have the knack for hiring ugly girls and chances are you co-worker hails from Dhaka or Katmandu. Plus some of the managers are so strict (and old) you'll be surprised if you last the whole month there.

Is it just me or it's so hot in here lately? I can feel the heat even when my ceiling fan is at top speed and I'm wearing just my kain pelikat at home.

2 comments:

  1. Bujal found 'the one'? This is interesting..hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait for bujal's nasik minyak!!

    hey, its now summer in m'sia u knw? if u realized it happens around apr-may i guess. so damn hot. huhu!

    ReplyDelete