23 May 2008

Earlier this morning Linda's folks arrived from Tanah Merah. They're planning to go to a relative's wedding in Malacca this Sunday. My parent in law, Linda's little sister, her grandpa plus her other sister and Pak Tam plus Linda,Adam, Mia and me. So you can say our place is a little crowded at the moment. Not that I mind of course. For one thing, my mom in law is a great cook and Adam has many other people to play with and there's always someone to look after Mia, yay!

All day at Puncak Alam again today. As usual after quite a while not going there, I was stumped with work. I didn't get home until 7:15 P.M. Nevertheless I would like to iterate here that I'm quite capable of doing all those work myself and there's no need to give me a new partner or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment