24 May 2008

Equine Park Petronas staff is very farnee. This morning I went to fill up at that particular petrol station and while paying up at the counter, the staff there asked "you want spicy or original sir?". This is what happens when you work next to KFC day in, day out.

I don't follow much the Akademi Fantasia program (I despise them even) but since everybody else in this household (Linda & family) watch it like every single day I couldn't help but notice. For me Akademi Fantasia (AF) and similar reality shows like Gangstarz, Mentor is just a cash cow for those TV companies (and their sponsors) to generate easy money from gullible viewers and hopeless friends and family members of the show's participants. These people are just like cows, totally brainless.

I mean let's face it, each SMS costs at least 50 cent and with the soaring goods price today one would have thought twice before wasting their hard-earned money (or their parent's) for those useless reality shows. While the winners win cash, cars and bungalows and what not, what's in it for them? Nothing, zilch, nada, none. It's nothing wrong entertaining yourself watching these shows but wasting your money voting for them is big no no. I can think of a zillion better things to do with the money used to send those SMS. There's a few millions homeless cyclone victims in Myanmar and I bet those people in China could do will all the help they can get. If these reality shows really wanted the viewers to do their part, they can always open up a website or something and people can vote from there instead.

Back to tonight's show. To be honest, I have no favorites for tonight. After watching their performance, I think they all sucks. Their singing sucks, their songs sucks, even the show's critics sucks. And using songs from amateur song writers is really a bad idea. I suggest the producers stick to established composers instead of being so cheap by using songs from just about anybody.

Last year I thought a woman would never win AF but Mila did. This year I seriously think a Sabahan would never-ever win AF but Stacy proved me wrong again. This proves that if everybody from Sabah unite and donate their monies together, they can beat those suckers form the peninsular. Then again since everybody at the final tonight sucks, I didn't give a hoot who wins anyway. Stacy is not that good in my opinion. She completely ruined that beautiful Rossa song and her original number was none the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment