21 August 2008

If you noticed my song of the moment on the left hand side, it is Amelina's 'Bulan cinta'. I was never a huge fan of dangdut music before but after passing certain phase in my life, I now listen to a wide genre of music. This particular song brings me back to the memory of my McDonald's days. My store (#38 at Uda Ocean) organizes trips for their staff almost every year and one year we went to Port Dickson. I slept for most part of the journey cause I had a closing shift the previous night. I couldn't sleep much cause there was an impromptu karaoke session on board the bus and someone sang this song.
I had a really good time at Port Dickson that day especially since Linda were there too. We ate and played games together and bathe in the sea. Check out that dude's hair. Totally awesome. I miss those young and carefree days.

1 comment: