28 August 2008

Check up time again for Mia. We're supposed to have the day off today but something came up last week so I had to work today and cancel my leave. These are busy-busy times for us.
We arrived later than usual today and as a result we had to wait for 2 hours for everything to finish. The Seri Kembangan Clinic is s breeding ground for aedes mosquitoes. I managed to kill 3 mosquitoes with my bare hands but another 3 successfully bit me. It's like a plague there. I'm not surprised if someone who go there for treatment get dengue instead.

Doctor: Where you do you think you get bitten by those aedes mosquitoes? At home? Work?
Patient: I got it here at this clinic la you a**hole!

I met my friend from school here, Stopa (not his real name). He brought his wife whose 2 months pregnant. We didn't get to talk much cause I'm in a hurry.

I was a little bit late for my 10:00 AM IP telephony workshop. I have no comments for the workshop but the food was good (and free!). After lunch I ran to Shah Alam and Subang for some unfinished business.

When I got home today, somebody was a little bit cranky. C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment