24 August 2008

It's been raining a lot these past few days isn't it? On cold rainy days like these when we're alone at home with me wife and the kids are asleep we will usually err bake scones, cakes or cookies together ha ha! Are you kidding? On cold, rainy days like these we usually make sweat loving all day long. But not today though cause Linda choose to have her period this very moment. Dang.

We had dinner at Mutiara again tonight. Actually I had dinner there every other day of the week. Adam loves to have fired rice for dinner and he demands that I buy one almost everyday. Today's food sucks big time. Our usual cook (the owner) was MIA so his sucky assistant took over the cooking hence the sucky food. My advice is to you guys out there, if you can't see the bald(ish) owner around, don't visit Seri Mutiara restaurant. Yes I did say they cook the best food in Seri Kembangan but I was wrong. Only that baldy cook knows how.

No comments:

Post a Comment